Collection of Information
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, participate in any interactive features of the Services, fill out a form, interact with message board, apply for a job, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, postal address, phone number, and any other information you choose to provide. We or a designated third party may collect payment information when you subscribe to our paid Services or purchase additional services.
Information We Collect
Automatically When You Use the Services When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, your general location, and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We and our service providers use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular, and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits and understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
Integrations with Other Services
You may have the option of integrating our Services with other services, technologies or platforms on your desktop, permitted websites and/or your mobile phone. For example, we may offer you widgets that have countdowns to various launches. These integrations may require you to input personal information or access or use personal information. These integrations may (i) check for updates automatically and transmit your information to their server and/or engine; (ii) send information entered into or accessed by the technology to its server and/or engine; and (iii) be visible to the public if embedded on publicly available webpages (such as social networking webpages), depending on the policies of that website.
Connecting Your Email Account
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, we may collect information about you from third parties, including but not limited to social media sites, identity verification services, credit bureaus, mailing list providers and publicly available sources.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain, customize, and improve our Services;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices,
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by ANAW and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
The information ANAW collects is governed by EU and U.S. law. By being a ANAW customer and otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
Sharing of Information
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation ,or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of ANAW or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
You can view and update the personal information associated with your account at any time by logging into your account. If you need assistance accessing or modifying your personal information or wish to delete your personal information, please email us at Alex@anewagencyworld.com
Anaw takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. If any breaches are detected, you will be contacted as soon as possible.
EU-US Privacy Shield / General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
In connection with Anaw’ processing of personal data it receives from the US (“US Data”), ANAW adheres to the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework Principles issued by the European Commission (the “Principles”) and fully succeeds the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) regulations implied by the European Commision.
ANAW is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Belgian Trade Commission. If ANAW shares EU/US data with a third-party service provider that processes the data solely on ANAW’ behalf, then Company will be liable for that third party’s processing of EU/US Data in violation of the Principles, unless proven that it is not responsible for the event giving rise to the damage.